to use case studies in your healthcare b2b marketing materials.
studies are one of the most versatile b2b marketing communications
tools available. Your company can use case studies throughout
the sales and marketing process in a variety of ways.
In fact, it’s difficult to come up with a single marketing
device that’ll give you more bang for your buck.
your company can use case studies:
- In all your sales and marketing materials
- Integrated into presentations and proposals
- For sales calls and expos
- Publish case studies online. On your own Web site, with
easy links to your product/services pages; on partners’,
investors’ and customers’ sites; submit them to online
directories. (At Hired Gun, we offer search engine optimized
case studies to attract the right traffic and improve
your company’s search engine ranking.)
- As an article in key trade publications, bylined by a
- As a query for a full-length article in trade pubs
- In your company newsletter. If you send out a regular
newsletter or e-newsletter to clients, prospects and/or
investors, feature a customer story in each issue.
- In direct mail/ direct e-mail campaigns to prospects
If your company offers multiple products or services,
you can have a case study that features each one. Present
your prospects with precisely what they’re looking for,
and you’ll let them know your company can meet their specific
needs. As your sales reps will tell you—it’s a powerful
a key area of our business writing expertise, Hired
Gun case studies hit the mark every time, and give you
the most effective, lowest cost means of advancing your
us today for more information on our
case study services, or to request a free estimate for your project.
the next article: Search engine optimized case studies.
to Healthcare Case Studies main page.]